Holiday home in Liguria on the Colle Lupi, Dolcedo. With pool and sea views. It is so easy to book a nice holiday home in Liguria.
Important information for your booking:
Payment terms: When the contract is concluded, 20 of the total amounts specified are due within one week. The remaining sum 6 weeks before the start of the rental. Deposit and final cleaning must be paid on arrival at the house cash
Withdrawals from the lease: The tenant must cancel the reservation in writing. Other service or booking fees do not apply. The deposit is not repayable in the event of cancellation. In the event of a resignation, the following cancellation costs apply: In the event of cancellation up to 90 days before the start of the rental 50 of the rental, for 60 days before the start of the journey 100. We therefore recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance! In the event of cancellation, we will of course endeavour to find a tenant replacement.
How to reach us:
A narrow strip of land, nestled between coast and high mountains, stretches from La Spezia to Ventimiglia on the French border. Liguria is the name of this small province of Italy. From Genoa to Menton in France, Italians call their coast “Riviera Ponente.” From the beach to 1000 metres of peaks, it is sometimes only half an hour. There was and is no room for large hotels or leisure buildings. Narrow winding roads lead from village to village and cottage to holiday home. On the beach, you’re never alone during the season. In the mountains, one longs for company. In short, a place for Active holiday with recreational character-and in between Imperia
- By air: Nearest airport Nice (FR) about 90 km or Genoa (IT) also almost 90 km away. Rent a car better in France at the airport.
- By train: Via Milano or Genoa to Imperia. From Genoa to just before Imperia, a beautiful slow train ride right along the sea. Then take a taxi to the Colle Lupi.
- Car rental/Train:After flight from Nice in Taggia. There are rental stations nearby.
In Imperia from the station walk 10min. On the river on the left.
- By car: Milano-Genoa Imperia highway. Exit Imperia OVEST. Then just under 15 minutes to Colle Lupi.
- Then nothing stands in the way of the holiday home in Liguria on the Colle Lupi.